I did try and fuck her. She was married… I moved on her like a bitch, but I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s not got the big phony tits and everything… I’ve got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I’m automatically attracted to beautiful. I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything.
— Donald Trump in 2005, now our 45th President of the United States
Below is Haelle’s list of women who reported assaults by Trump. Trump and his minions have consistently rejected all these allegations as false. They claim all these women have made up these stories.
- Jessica Leeds said Trump fondled her breasts and tried to get his hand under her skirt during a flight. “He was like an octopus. His hands were everywhere,” she said.
- Temple Taggart McDowell said Trump kissed her on the lips on two different occasions without her consent, one time in his office.
- Rachel Crooks was an employee in Trump’s building who met him on an elevator. He shook her hand, then would not let go as he drew her in and kissed her mouth and cheek. “I was so upset that he thought I was so insignificant that he could do that,” she said.
- Kristin Anderson told the Washington Post that Trump moved his hand under her skirt and touched her vagina while sitting next to her.
- Natasha Stoynoff, a journalist for People Magazine, described an encounter with Trump at Mar-a-Lago: “We walked into that room alone, and Trump shut the door behind us. I turned around, and within seconds, he was pushing me against the wall, and forcing his tongue down my throat. Now, I’m a tall, strapping girl who grew up wrestling two giant brothers. I even once sparred with Mike Tyson. It takes a lot to push me. But Trump is much bigger—a looming figure—and he was fast, taking me by surprise, and throwing me off balance. I was stunned. And I was grateful when Trump’s longtime butler burst into the room a minute later, as I tried to unpin myself.”
- Mindy McGillivray described her experience at Mar-a-Lago: “All of a sudden I felt a grab, a little nudge. I think it’s Ken’s camera bag, that was my first instinct. I turn around and there’s Donald. He sort of looked away quickly. I quickly turned back, facing Ray Charles, and I’m stunned.’’
- Cassandra Searles, a contestant at one of his pageants, said, “He probably doesn’t want me telling the story about that time he continually grabbed my ass and invited me to his hotel room.”
- In fact, Trump allegedly used his pageants as a way to view and touch the naked bodies of teenagers, minors: “He just came strolling right in,” Dixon said. “There was no second to put a robe on or any sort of clothing or anything. Some girls were topless. Others girls were naked. Our first introduction to him was when we were at the dress rehearsal and half-naked changing into our bikinis.”
- Jill Harth filed a lawsuit in 1997 against Trump which alleged the following: “After Trump business associates left, the defendant [Trump] over the plaintiff’s objections forcibly prevented plaintiff from leaving and forcibly removed plaintiff to a bedroom, whereupon defendant [Trump] subjected plaintiff to defendant’s unwanted sexual advances, which included touching of plaintiff’s private parts in an act constituting attempted “rape.” Trump forcefully removed [Harth] from public areas of Mar-A-Lago in Florida and forced [her] into a bedroom belonging to defendant’s daughter Ivanka, wherein [Trump] forcibly kissed, fondled, and restrained [her] from leaving, against [her] will and despite her protests.”